Can you believe it’s the end of August? With Summer on its way out, I thought it would be appropriate to share some things from my Fall wishlist, and since I’ve been slowly upgrading and decorating, some things that I’d love to have for my apartment!
I’ve recently cleaned out my closet, and now there’s some room for these cute things!
- Charter School Cardigan in Sage, via Modcloth. Can I have this in every color?!
- Pizza T-shirt, via xenotees on Etsy.
- Too Much Fun Dress in Airplanes, via Modcloth. I have this dress in Trees, and it is the most perfectly fitting dress in the world. This Cacti one wouldn’t hurt my feelings either!
- POLKA DOT SHOES via Bucketfeet.
- Foxtail and Fern Dress in Black, via Modcloth. Swoon.
- Logo Sweatshirt in Black, via Stay Home Club. I’ve loved this sweatshirt for so long, I don’t know why I haven’t broken down and bought it!
You can’t get new clothes without a few accessories and home goods, right?
- Cactus What You Preach Mug, via Modcloth. My mug collection needs this.
- Forever Stamp Pin, via Adamjk. My pin collection needs this, too!
- Frequent Crier Program Patch, via Stay Home Club. I’ve put this in my cart several times, but never get around to pulling the trigger!
- Snack Cap Lens Caps, via Photojojo. My camera would be much happier with one of these! Also, I lost my lens cap, so I kind of need it.
- Anywhere But Here Pennant, via Explorer’s Press. Basically the best pennant I’ve ever seen.
- Cactus Affair Pillow, via Modcloth. Because, duh.
- Crescent Moon Floating Ring and Crossover Ring, via Moorea Seal. For days that I don’t have to do tons of dishes at work!
Here’s some other favorites that didn’t make it onto the collages!
Man, I just can’t help how much I love planters. The gold looks for perfect with those green plants! These, sadly, are sold out, but this one might even be better. Maybe these could be DIYed with copper pipe? (via Urban Outfitters)
Last, but definitely not least on this lengthy list of wants, is this black cart from Target. This is the thing I’m mostly likely to buy from this list, because I’d love to replace a certain wobbly shelf that I have with this! I also love that basket and shower curtain. Monochromatic heart eyes, you guys.
I feel like I’m completely revamping my life and style right now, and I’m surprisingly okay with that! Anyone else done a major overhaul lately?